AIATSL Recruitment 2022: Air India – Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Air India – Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Post Details||Executive, Handyman & Other|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|AIATSL Official Website||www.aiasl.in|
|Customer Service Executive||144|
|Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||15|
|Customer Service Executive||Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Preference will be given to candidates having Airline / GHA / Cargo / Airline Ticketing Experience or Airline Diploma or Certified Course like Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA –FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA CARGO. Should be proficient in the use of a PC. Good command of spoken and written English apart from that of Hindi and Mother Tong
|Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Must Carry an Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for the trade test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
|Handyman||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Must be able to read and understand the English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie., the ability to understand and speak is desirable.
|Maximum Age For Gen Candidates||28 years|
|Maximum Age For OBC Candidates||31 years|
|Maximum Age For SC/ST Candidates||33 years|
- Customer Service Executive – Rs. 21,300/-
- Utility Agent and Ramp Driver – Rs. 19,350/-
- Handyman – Rs. 17,520/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
(i) Customer Service Executive:
- Personal Interview
(ii) Utility Agent and Ramp Driver:
- Trade Test
- Physical Endurance Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST /ESM Candidates||NIL|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aiasl.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Office of the HRD Department,
Air India Unity Complex,
Chennai – 600 043.
|Walk-in Date For Customer Service Executive||12.11.2022 & 13.11.2022|
|Walk-in Date For Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||14.11.2022|
|Walk-in Date For Handyman||15.11.2022 & 16.11.2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|