ADA Recruitment 2022: Aeronautical Development Agency has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Assistant post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|ADA Official Website||www.ada.gov.in|
- Computer Science/ IT Engineering – 22
- Mechanical Engineering – 06
- Metallurgy – 02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Aero Structural Engineering – 05
- Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering – 45
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering – 06
|Project Assistant||Candidates must have passed a BE/B. Tech or ME/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ada.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- ADA (Besides HAL ARDC and Behind HAL Helicopter Div), Vibhuthipura, Bengaluru -560017
|Walk-in-Interview Date||21 December 2022 & 22 December 2022|
|Reporting Time||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|