ACTREC Recruitment 2022: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Research Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Post Details||Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ACTREC Official Website||www.actrec.gov.in|
- Research Assistant
|Research Assistant||Candidates should have passed M.Sc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bio-Analytical Science, Life Science, Zoology, Genetics or its equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant field.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 21,100/- to Rs. 45,000-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Room No. 205, 2nd Floor, Center For Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Center For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
|Walk-in Dates & Time||15 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|