AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Instructors Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati|
|AAI Official Website||www.aai.aero|
- AVSEC Auditors – 06 post
- AVSEC Instructors – 15 post
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Any Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Rs. 85,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|